Thursday, February 2, 2012
Barbering
Cutting hair for the first time was a new experience, my barber first cut my hair for a bit and was explaining how things worked with the tools. I gave someone a lineup which is a pretty basic thing to start off with when learning. All i had to do is use one clipper with no guard on it and make sure the customers hairline was straight and evenly cut. It is pretty difficult to be still the razor because i had to be very precise with it and I'm not very good at being still, but it was pretty fun and I'm looking forward to learning new things and tricks to do the barbering materials and people's hair.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Please check how to correctly format your mentor logs (there are certain pieces of information that has to go in each mentor log.)
ReplyDeleteI am sure your skills will improve as you spend more and more time with your mentor practicing!